Online Owner Portal
Structure Properties offers an easy to use online program, giving access to property information such as financial reports, lease documents, property expenses, etc. Click here to sign in or go to our Login page. Check out what the portal can do for you:
- View property bills
- Submit maintenance/property request
- View tenant lease & renewal documents
- Run financial reports: income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement
- Run tenant and property reports: rent roll, lease end/renewals, tenant statements
- View completed maintenance/leasing tasks
- Sent funds for your property to Structure Properties
Protect yourself from accidents and liability issues. When a pipe freezes and bursts in winter or theft occurs, landlord insurance can protect you from taking the hit. This means you won’t have to pay thousands of dollars if a tenant should sue. Contact your homeowner’s insurance company to make sure you are covered.
Wisconsin Rental Laws
Ever wonder what the standard notification time is for entering an occupied unit? Or what the amount limit is for a security deposit? www.Landlordology.com came up an essential list of laws you may be interested in. Here’s a link: Wisconsin Rental Laws
Prevent Big Cost Issues
Avoid repair issues and costs by keeping your building in good condition. Structure Property is here to help. We can take care of:
- Yearly check-up on furnaces and venting as well as changing furnace filters
- Testing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors on a regular basis
- Preventing mold and water damage by examining shower caulking and grout between tilesPreventing rodent and insect infestations.
- Keeping an eye out for water damage and leaks
- Cleaning gutters
- Snow removal and salting
- Have a maintenance issue that needs help? Contact Corey Bortner!
Real Estate Buying and Selling
Did you know that Structure Properties now has it’s own real estate brokers?
Empty nester? Make your home rental readyHow to make your new investment property rental ready? We can help!